Thursday 27 July 2017

Its only we.

Thankyou for the day you alwys there for me. Thankyou for the day we spent our time at pusat sukan. Thankyou for the day youre there when im sick. Thankyou for the day having much time for me, from morning to the class, to the foodcourt, to the lab, to the mall, to the pusat sukan and till isyak. Thankyou for this weekend spending time together, keep following me wherever i go, being sabar and redha me bcs bawak moto lelaju lari dari polis kat pusat bandar shah alamm hahahahhahaa. Thankyou for every second we spent together, even a while, but i really do appreciate. Even youre not mine, NOT EVEN MINE, but i still hope there will be a miracle happen.

No, it just i hope you will realize.... i do love you, but im hurting myself by loving you right now... I was wrong. Loving at the wrong time.. bcs you already have someone special with you...
i really mean it .......

No comments:

Post a Comment