Tuesday 2 September 2014

My night with the stars.


I find inspiration looking at the sky
during tough times. Insurmountable
problems that seem as high as
mountains do not seem so anymore
when I think about them looking at
the stars. Under such scenario, it is
easy for me to see how small the
problems I am facing are compared
to the vastness of the universe. It
also helps me understand how
many times before, through history,
others have looked at that same
sky with bigger problems than I
have and found a solution to
it. Under the starry night, I am in
the right state of mind to get my
worries out which do not let me
think properly, and thus I often
find the inspiration I was looking
for and find a solution to the
problems I have.

And my little girl ask me how many stars are there in the sky.
I say, "too many and you cant count it".

Poor. She's too young to know about this world   T_T

Takpa wafa, mung kecik lagi. Baru 2 tahun lebih, tak faham lg pasal dunia dan sekeliling ni. Hahahahahaha

-i wish the stars wont leave me.
-i love moon and stars :>

Wishing the best moment will happen soon in this year...

I'm tired enough being hurt.

I just really really want 'that' smile only ONCE for the rest of my life, please.

So stars, please calm down myself every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment