Tuesday 31 December 2013

The end of our conversation 2013

I`m too hard on myself. I fuck up.
I`m strong and I speak my mind.
I`m probably crazy. I hate me, so unoriginal. No other feeling could feel so calm.
Cause every year I end up here. I end up here. So now you hate me?
Oh, its okay laa. Well I'm used to it
Lone, individual. Another year and I'm still here. And I'm still here. Looking in the mirror, I'm sure I'm sure. And I didn't do those things before.

I thought today, last day for 2013 can make me happy and happiness come to me, but it just a dream. Its so worst and too worst. It is extremely worst nightmare.

All i want to do is to be alone now. Its so terrible >< you want me to explain, and i cant explain it. You force me to explain, and i still cant.
Just like you say, i'm just a stranger on your life. You're not an actress or glamour people, why should i keep your picture in my phone? I dont have any personal possession onto you.
All those happen today, makes me tough than before. And now you hate me.
So this night, just like that we end our conversation. I'm nothing. I'm useless. I just a shit who always give a trouble to other. Pardon of me.
I'd rather have you tell me straight whats wrong, rather than ignoring me and hate me and make me feel like shit.
So this the second pain of December i've through.
I wish that i could lost my mind and forget those had happen between us.
Aku penyebabnya yg buat kau benci aku. Dan maafkan aku, kerana aku, kau ngan kawan baik kau penah brgaduh dulu. Maaf. I dont mean to do that.

-Today makes me strongger than before. The new of me.
The new year.
Remember this date, 31 December 2013, Tuesday.
THE PAIN OF DECEMBER !

No comments:

Post a Comment